Coming from a tree surgery background we fully understand the need for MEWPS, Cherry Pickers, Self Propelled Spiders and Access Platforms in the arboricultural, tree surgery, woodland and forestry sectors but can also see how the need for a go-anywhere, compact, reduced weight, solid build, tracked or wheeled solution could also be used in other sectors like construction, electrical installation and property maintenance. With the whole range being able to be towed on a standard plant trailer gives them access to a wide end-user market.
Where is a Leguan Lift designed to work?
- The Leguan lift range is designed for off-road applications, coming in either wheeled or tracked options.
- They are ideally suited to working on construction sites, woodland and forestry sites.
What do I need to know about Leguan Lifts?
- Leguan were the first manufacturer to produce a compact access platform with outriggers that are commonly known now as a self-propelled spider.
- They stand out for there compact size, reduced weight and stability.
- They are a go-anywhere cherry picker.
Can I tow a Leguan Lift?
- All the Leguan access platform range can be towed on a standard plant trailer, subject to the tow vehicle and trailer being up to the job.