1.8m Sharpgrade Leveller Compact Series
Compact series suitable for Mini Skid Steers and Compact Wheel Loaders, with zero clearance QuadRod linkage, single retracting front wheel and adjustable hitch plate make it an ideal box for confined work, curbs, sidewalks, cycle ways etc. Suits small frame skid steers from 40 – 70HP: residential pads, curb & gutter / side walk prep, equestrian surfaces.
- Sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage; Never requires greasing
- Retracting front wheel: use as a dozer, buck piles, confined areas, while maintaining accuracy
- No centre pivot; 3 times faster to grade than conventional designs, no duck walking
- Adjustable Hitch plate: sets chassis level on lower stops for precision grading
- Single front wheel: smallest foot print, highly manoeuvrable, very compact envelope
Transform your skidsteer loader into a precision laser leveller
Get the performance of a larger grading machine right from the seat of your skidsteer loader and take advantage of your loader's inherent maneuverability to level ground with unparalleled ease and efficiency.
The SharpGrade Compact DGR enables you to accurately level to within 3mm (less than 1/10"). Using a SharpGrade Leveller is up to ten times faster than leveling using a skidsteer with standard bucket attachment.
An optional system, such as a Leica Total Station or dual GNSS system allows you to easily grade complex contours with several gradients, diverging offset crown and different cambers directly from the control of the SharpGrade.
Accurate grading made easy
The SharpGrade Leveller enables you to accurately level, to within 2mm, large areas or small tight spaces with ease and efficiency. Fit with dual or single axis laser leveling capability to ensure your leveling stays millimetre perfect over the whole job. Features such as knife edge side shields and retracting wheel allow you to accurately trim right up to edges and get into tight corners. Large mirrors let you see exactly what's happening on the whole front blade, eliminating blind spots.
Designed specifically to work on skidsteer loaders the SharpGrade Leveller works in forward and reverse for optimal efficiency. Twin pivoting blades give the ability to cut, carry, trim, spread and finish in one pass, in either direction, for speed and control. A curved mouldboard ensures wet material can be easily rolled. Operated from your machine's hydraulic system, in-cab adjustments are a breeze and leveling is up to ten times faster than levelling using a skidsteer and standard bucket attachment.
Plug and play attachment
The SharpGrade Leveller is quick and easy to attach to your machine. No tools required, simply clip the unit into place and attach the hoses and you're ready to start work. The handy front mounted bucket carrier for ease of transport allows you to take both leveller and bucket to the job.
Maintenance free performance
Designed and built with longevity in mind, the leveller features induction hardened pins, self-lubricated bushes and dirt seals in all moving joints, so it won’t let you down when time equals money. The patent pending sealed QuadRod system keeps the blade rigid and accurate at all times, with low maintenance. Simple hydraulic valves with built in relief protects the system from overload. Valves feature manual override capability to allow easy diagnosis if there is ever a problem.
- QuadGrade or Leica iCON 2D system is highly accurate and easy to use, the blade can be manually operated by the 4 in 1 control at any time, with or without the laser control connected. Compatible with skid steers, small wheel loaders and mini excavators
- Greased for life, low maintenance design. Induction hardened pins, permanently sealed, self-lubricated bushes and dirt seals in all moving joints provide a long low maintenance life.
- Unique QuadRod Linkage. Patent pending QuadRod system gives unparalleled rigidity, allowing use on 100+ HP machines. With only 4 arms, the outboard cylinders are directly connected to the outer edges of the blade, achieving the ultimate in accuracy. All joints are lifetime sealed, lubricated and maintenance free, with no greasing required.
- Retracting wheels: Offer the ultimate in compact grading, get up close to walls, curbs, foundations or use as a bulldozer, while providing the shortest transport length in class.
- Adjustable hitch plate: Sets SharpGrade perfectly level with boom fully down to provide the ultimate in rigidity. This reduces track and tyre wear and boom and linkage wear as the SharpGrade is pushing on the front of the machine instead of transferring the load to the rear of the machine through the linkages. This is especially important with vertical lift machines.
- Twin parabolic mirrors: See the front blade and both front wing tips for confident grading in confined areas, along walls, curbs or foundations.
- Graduated laser poles: Quick, easy set up of laser receivers with our built in measuring tapes on our laser poles. Available in metric and imperial dimensioning, no tape measure required.
- Scarifiers: Used for compacted surfaces, tugnsten granule coated teeth protrude 50mm (2") below blade height, scarify forwards, trail in reverse, pin up when not in use or quickly remove
- Removable laser poles: quickly change from long to short poles for indoor work or working in height restricted areas. No tools required
- Direct Connect: Connecting the SharpGrade to the base machine via the 14 pin plug o nthe boom, the operator can directly control the SharpGrade from the extra buttons on the handles. We have Direct Connect kits available for most brands, including Case, Cat, Deere, Kubota & Takeuchi
- QuadGrade or Leica MD40 adjustable grade height receivers: Electronically adjust the grade height 2mm (1/10") at a time without laving your seat. Increased receiver range means you stay on grade longer.
- QuadGrade or Leica sonic system: Reads a string line, curb lip, or the ground for grades not possible to achieve with a laser. Plugs directly in and reads off the control panel. Height and slope adjustable from cab.
|Leica iCON 2D Laser Control Package||STD|
|3D Dual GNSS or TPS Machine Control||OPT|
|Twin Blade System||STD|
|Machine Weight||490kg / 1078lb|