Slurry mixer is a special attachment for cattle farms: in cattle buildings with slatted floors, where the animal waste falls through the slats directly to the storage tank below the floor. The slurry that forms in the tank needs to be mixed from time to time in order that it stays liquid and moves towards the bigger slurry container which is usually located outside the building.
The unit is equipped with a propeller which mixes the slurry, powered by a hydraulic motor. The mixer is 25 mm thick and 490 mm wide so that it fits through/between the floor slats into the storage tank. Working depth is max. 1,5 m. There is also a bolt at the upper end of the mixing shaft which shows when the mixer can be lifted up through the slat: when the bolt is crosswise in relation to the loader. The mixer is also equipped with a coupling for water hose at the upper end of the frame tube. Water is conducted inside the tube down to the mixing propeller.
- Special attachment for mixing of slurry in cattle buildings with slatted floors
- Equipped with a propeller, powered by a hydraulic motor, which mixes the slurry
- Fits through/between the floor slats into the storage tank below – no need to remove the heavy concrete slats
- Galvanized steel frame, mixing shaft and propeller made of acid-resisting steel
- Coupling for water hose on the frame tube
|MIXING FRAME THICKNESS X WIDTH||25 mm x 490 mm|
|WORKING DEPTH MAX.||1500 mm|
|TOTAL WIDTH||550 mm|