2.2m Sharpgrade Leveller HD Series
Our heavy Duty Series comes with our patented sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage, adjustable hitch plate, underslung walking beam and retracting front wheels, the SharpGrade HD 2.2 is built for hard work. Suited to large frame machines in the 80 -120HP bracket, ideal for heavy stone and aggregate work, large flatwork, greenhouse floors, curb & sidewalk prep, subdivisions, etc., especially with 3D control.
- Sealed, shielded, and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage; Never requires greasing.
- Retracting front wheels: use as a dozer, buck piles, confined areas, while maintaining accuracy.
- No centre pivot; 3 times faster to grade than conventional designs, no duck walking
- Adjustable Hitch plate: sets chassis level on lower stops for precision grading
- Underslung walking beam: reduces wheel scuff in turns.
- Scarifiers: Used for compacted surfaces, tungsten granule coated teeth protrude 50mm (2") below blade height, scarify forwards, trail in reverse, pin-up when not in use or quickly remove
- Removable laser poles: quickly change from long to short poles for indoor work or working in height-restricted areas. No tools required
- Direct Connect: Connecting the SharpGrade to the base machine via the 14 pin plug on the boom, the operator can directly control the SharpGrade from the extra buttons on the handles. We have Direct Connect kits available for most brands, including Case, Cat, Deere, Kubota & Takeuchi.
- QuadGrade or Leica MD40 adjustable grade height receivers: Electronically adjust the grade height 2mm (1/10") at a time without leaving your seat. Increased receiver range means you stay on grade longer.
- QuadGrade or Leica sonic system: Reads a string line, curb lip, or the ground for grades not possible to achieve with a laser. Plugs directly in and reads off the control panel. Height and slope are adjustable from cab.