- It is a bucket type attachment primarily for screening or blending soil, compost & aggregates.
- They can be fitted to excavators, backhoes, ducks, tractors, telehandlers, compact loaders, wheeled or tracked loaders and skid steers replacing the standard digging bucket.
- The bucket has rotating polyurethane stars on shafts in the bucket that fluff up the material allowing the screened product fines to fall out the bottom, without crushing or shredding the material.
- This is one of the quietest systems on the market which is affordable, high quality and has a high-performance output.
- With low to zero maintenance.
- There are 3 fragment size options available when ordering your bucket.
- 20-0mm, 15-0mm & 10-0mm
- As the stars wear this will increase slightly.
The screening buckets are designed and manufactured in the UK.