Who are we, and what do we offer?
- RMC Equipment is a specialist compact equipment hire company in the UK.
- We are based on the Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire border just off the M25.
- We cover most of the south-east with easy access to London, plus the M1, M40, M4 & M3 should we need to go a little further afield.
- The range of labour-saving equipment is specifically designed to save you time and money, enabling you to get the job done quickly & efficiently.
- Our extensive portfolio includes Avant Tecno Compact Loaders, Leguan Access Platforms (MEWPs) and SharpGrade Box Blade Graders.
- A full range of attachments, accessories and equipment.
- With our excellent supporting knowledge, we enable you to get the most out of the machines you use.
- Our experts will help you get the best solution you can from this fantastic equipment.
- To see the equipment we can offer click the tabs above.
- We provide a safe driver and operator instruction for businesses and new users.
- With this, you will gain a full understanding of the safe use, operator controls & checks.
- This allows you to get the most out of the equipment.
- We offer several standard hire options, but we are also open to new ideas!
- If you see something that suits your needs get in contact.
- If you don't, then give us a call, and we can work something out.
- Self Drive Hire - We will help you select the appropriate equipment to suit your site and ground conditions.
- Attachment Hire - If you have your own Avant, Norcar, MultiOne or similar compact loader we can hire you attachments for your one-off needs. We have an extensive range of attachments that can be used in many areas, from Construction to Demolition, Equestrian to Forestry, Farming to Landscapers and Tree Surgeons. Should we not have the attachment you need, we will work with our network to supply it.
- Operated Hire - An operated hire is where we operate the machine and attachments for you. This is a popular hire option. Our experience with the machines and equipment often means faster operation and shorter hire periods.
- We hire our equipment out per the CPA (Construction Plant Hire Association) terms and conditions.
What do we need from you to hire our equipment?
- Your name & address
- Business name, company number and vat number (whichever apply to your status)
- Two forms of identification, one that is a photo ID (a utility bill, insurance certificate, bank statement, driving licence, passport)
- The site address if different from your address so that we can calculate any delivery costs.
- A copy of your HIRED IN PLANT INSURANCE document.
If you do not have hired in plant insurance cover, have a word with your insurer as its usually cheapest to get it added to your existing business insurance policy. Your other option is to contact a supplier like JCB Insurance and take out an online short term hired in plant insurance policy with them for the period of the hire.