Who are we, and what do we offer?
- RMC Equipment is a specialist compact equipment sales, parts, hire & servicing company in the UK.
- We are based on the Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire border, just off the M25.
- We cover most of the southeast with easy access to London, plus the M1, M40, M4 & M3, should we need to go further afield.
- The range of labour-saving equipment is specifically designed to save you time and money, enabling you to get the job done quickly & efficiently.
- Our extensive portfolio includes Avant Tecno Compact Loaders, Leguan Access Platforms (MEWPs), Soil Screening Buckets, KLOU timber handling attachments, Optimal Tree Spades and SharpGrade Box Blade Graders.
- A full range of attachments, accessories and equipment.
- Our excellent supporting knowledge enables you to get the most out of the machines you use.
- Our experts will help you get the best solution from this fantastic equipment.
- To see the equipment available, click the tabs above.
- We provide safe driver and operator instruction for businesses and new users.
- With this, you will gain a complete understanding of the safe use, operator controls & checks.
- This allows you to get the most out of the equipment.
- We offer several standard hire options, but we are open to new ideas!
- If you see something that suits your needs get in contact.
- If you don't, call us, and we can work something out.
- Self-Drive Hire - We will help you select the appropriate equipment to suit your site and ground conditions.
- Attachment Hire - If you have your own Avant, Norcar, MultiOne or similar compact loader, we can hire you attachments for your one-off needs. We have an extensive range of attachments that can be used in many areas, from Construction to Demolition, Equestrian to Forestry, Farming to Landscapers and Tree Surgeons. Should we not have the attachment you need, we will work with our network to supply it.
- Operated Hire - An operated hire is where we operate the machine and attachments for you. This is a popular hire option. Our experience with the machines and equipment often means faster operation and shorter hire periods.
- We hire our equipment per the CPA (Construction Plant Hire Association) terms and conditions.
What do we need from you to hire our equipment?
- Your name & address
- Business name, company number and vat number (whichever applies to your status)
- Two forms of identification, one that is a photo ID (a utility bill, insurance certificate, bank statement, driving licence, passport)
- The site address if it is different from your address so that we can calculate any delivery costs.
- A copy of your HIRED IN PLANT INSURANCE document.
If you do not have hired-in-plant insurance coverage, have a word with your insurer, as it's usually cheapest to get it added to your existing business insurance policy. Your other option is to contact a supplier like JCB Insurance and take out an online short-term hired-in-plant insurance policy with them for the hire period.