Artificial Turf Attachment
The artificial turf attachment ATA1200 is made for professionals. It cleans, filters & returns the infill in a single pass. The fully hydraulic system powered with Avant performs the cleaning tasks efficiently, economically and with very low impact footprint in all artificial surfaces.
The regular cleaning and maintaining of the artificial surfaces reduces compaction and sustains the optimum surface conditions and playing dynamics year-around. Well maintained sport surfaces also reduce the risk of acute and chronic injuries.
- Rotating main brush
- Turbine powered dust and fine particle extraction system including 2 collection hoppers
- Adjustable and interchangeable sieving chamber with 2 large rear hoppers to collect larger debris
- Rubber/cork infill sieve as standard, other sieves available as an option
- Refill unit operating at 1.5x the ground speed to put back the cleaned rubber and soil
- Foldable following brush at the back of the unit to level the infill and finish the cleaning
|Working width||1200 mm|
|Product no, without rear brush||A36494|
|Product no, with rear brush||A37230|
|Deep cleaning sieve||A421391|
|Tilt adapter 90°*||A36505|
|* requires optional second auxiliary hydraulics outlet in the front|