Backhoe 260 has many improved features: Boom swing happens with two hydraulic cylinders, instead of the single-cylinder and chain drive in the old models. The new system gives more exact boom movements when swinging and requires less service. The swing angle is 170 degrees.
The backhoe 260 is equipped with hydraulic outriggers as standard. The operator can easily adjust the outriggers with the lever on the backhoe control valve. This allows quick and easy set up also on uneven terrains. Changing of the bucket is easy thanks to the quick attach mechanism.
Mounting the backhoe on Avant is very fast, and the new foldable control valve bank and locking system on the boom makes it even easier.
- Powerful and professional backhoe with good outreach
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Bucket quick-attach system S30-150
- 170-degree boom swing angle with consistent speed
- Dozer blade on the front frame
- Several bucket options
- Bucket sideways tilt adapter available as an option
- Thumb grab available as an option, for handling stones, etc. objects
|MAX. DIGGING DEPTH||2600 mm|
|BOOM SWING ANGLE||170°|
|STANDARD BUCKET||400 mm|
|BUCKET 250 MM||A414301|
|BUCKET 750 MM||A35230|
|BUCKET 1000 MM||A35383|
|BUCKET TILT ADAPTER S30-150 WITH SIDEWAYS TILT|
|(NOT WITH A THUMB GRAB)||A35249|
|TRAPEZOIDAL BUCKET 650 MM||A21638|
|TRAPEZOIDAL BUCKET 912 MM||A36374|
|(NOT WITH A BUCKET TILT ADAPTER)||A435527|