Dozer Blade 2000/2500
Equipped with hydraulic blade slewing, Avant dozer blade is the ideal tool for snow removal, earthmoving and similar jobs where the materials must be dozed away quickly.
Dozer blades 2000 and 2500 feature a completely new design. The blade is higher and more curved than earlier and moves material more efficiently to the side. Hydraulic slewing, spring release and skid shoes are standard equipment like before. So are the turnable 2x310 mm extensions which can be mounted in straight or collecting position.
The completely new floating system allows the blade to float vertically, which makes working on uneven surfaces considerably easier and more efficient. The blade can also float sideways ± 10°.
The floating system can be adjusted manually in three different positions:
1) Free-floating – both vertically and sideways
2) Sideways floating ± 10° only, without vertical floating
3) Rigid position – both vertical and sideways floating locked with bolts
- Two solid skid shoes which reduce blade wear and improve maneuverability
- Robust construction, with spring release mechanism designed for professional use
- Turnable extensions as standard, can be mounted in collection position or straight
- Support wheels, instead of skid shoes, available as an option – keep working height more constant when working on sensitive surfaces
|2x310 mm bolt-on extensions||2x310 mm bolt-on extensions|
|Blade width||1390 mm main blade +||1840 mm main blade +|
|Slewing angle||+/- 30 degrees||+/- 30 degrees|
|Weight||215 kg||232 kg|
|Blade height||590 mm||590 mm|
|Ice cutting edges||Dozer blade 2000||A417437|
|Ice cutting edges||Dozer blade 2500||A417729|
|Rubber edges||Dozer blade 2000||A417441|
|Rubber edges||Dozer blade 2500||A417672|
|Support wheels||Dozer blade 2000||A417345|
|Support wheels||Dozer blade 2500||A417345|