Light Material Bucket
Light material buckets are intended for handling of e.g. snow, saw dust, manure, wood chips and other light materials.
The bottom of a light material bucket is considerably longer and the sides are higher than on a general bucket, which speeds up the work a lot. There are no reinforcement plates inside the bucket which would interfere when loading and emptying, and the sides open forward in a slight angle which guarantees easy and complete emptying of all kinds materials.
- Fast and easy moving of light materials
- Excellent visibility to the edge of the bucket
- No reinforcement plates inside the bucket – easy filling and emptying
- High back of the bucket prevents material from falling over the rear edge and guarantees high volume
- Strong cutting edge made of high tensile, abrasion resistant wear steel
|1150 mm||490 l||125 kg||A36715|
|1300 mm||560 l||135 kg||A36714|