Mulcher CR1400 is a heavy-duty soil conditioner and vegetation remover. It clears vegetation and undergrowth and can crush small roots and tree stumps as well. This makes the mulcher a useful tool for clearing the soil and also for preparing it for seeding and planting.
The rotor is equipped with replaceable carbide cutting teeth.
Support skids are standard equipment as well. They are pivoted which means they follow the contours of the cultivated surface, allowing very easy and accurate working depth adjustment. The mulcher can also be used for the removal of ice and hard-packed snow on pavements, parking lots, etc.
- Heavy-duty soil conditioner - can crush smaller roots, tree stumps and branches as well
- Rotor with carbide cutting teeth
- Hardox steel frame
- Bolt mounted counter blades
- Support skids as standard
- Possibility to turn the direction of the rotor
|TOTAL WIDTH||1750 mm|
|ROTOR WIDTH||1350 mm|
|ROTOR DIAMETER||400 mm|
|WORKING DEPTH||0 - 200 mm|