Rotary Hoe Series 2 new
The rotary hoe is the right attachment for cultivating the soil, finishing seedbeds and rotovating.
It features a direct drive with the hydraulic motor mounted directly on the milling shaft. The curved blades guarantee efficient milling of the soil. A vertical grading rake with strong tines in front of the blades traps stones and debris, effectively allowing them to be buried in the soil. This gives a finished seeding bed in a single pass. There is also an adjustable soil scraper blade between the milling shaft and the field roller. The working depth up to 150 mm is steplessly adjustable with the rear field roller.
- Efficient rotary hoe for soil cultivating, two models
- Direct drive with a hydraulic motor mounted directly on the milling shaft
- Vertical grading rake with strong tines in front of the blades which traps stones and debris
- Working depth adjustable without steps with the rear field roller
- Adjustable soil scraper blade between the milling shaft and the field roller
|Working width||1200 mm||1500 mm|
|Roller width||1400 mm||1700 mm|
|Total width||1530 mm||1830 mm|
|Length||1140 mm||1140 mm|
|Height||550 mm||550 mm|
|Working depth||0-150 mm||0-150 mm|
|Weight||250 kg||285 kg|