Avant tilt adapter is mounted between the attachment and the loader’s attachment coupling plate. With it, the attachment can be tilted sideways and makes it possible to:
- Make different forms to the ground with a bucket or leveler
- Keep pallet fork level when you are driving on surfaces with gradient
- Load pallets that are on uneven ground
- Level ground on uneven surfaces
- With the 90 degree tilt adapter rotate the attachment as much as 90°
There are two tilt adapters available:
- Tilt adapter with max. 12.5-degree tilting in both directions. It is intended for buckets, leveler and pallet fork – for jobs where tilting is a must but the tilting angle doesn’t have to be big
- Tilt adapter with max. 90-degree rotation, or 45-degree tilting in both directions. It is useful in applications where the attachment needs to be rotated more in order to get the job done: with grabbing tool (rotating of barrels etc.), rock drill, artificial turf attachment (to fit through narrow doors), etc.
The hydraulic cylinder of the 90 degree tilt adapter can be mounted in two different positions, which gives two tilting angles: either 45° tilting in both directions, or 90° rotation in one direction. The tilt adapter is intended mainly for non-hydraulically operated attachments, but with the optional second auxiliary hydraulics outlet in the front it is possible to mount also hydraulically driven attachments like a 4 in 1 bucket, pallet fork with hydraulic fork adjustment, grabbing tool, artificial turf attachment and rock drill at the same time.
- Makes it possible to tilt the attachment sideways and e.g. grade the ground with a bucket or leveller, or load pallets on uneven ground with pallet fork
- Mounts between the attachment and the quick attach plate of the loader
- Two models: with max. ± 12.5° tilting or with max. 90° / ± 45° rotation
|MAX. TILT||+/- 12,5 degrees||90 or +/- 45 degrees|
|WEIGHT||65 kg||85 kg|